SoundPool product info
When all demo tracks are finished and the
golden CDs have been burned with your CD
writer, it's time to send them to record
companies and radio stations.
But how should they be labeled? Using a
felt markerpen with hand-written titles
on every single CD?
There is an economical CD labeling solution for all
CD producers: You can label CDs cheaply and professionally
using the Neato CD labeler kit.
The kit contains adhesive sheets with three round
labels. The labels are brought into exact concentric
position on the CD with a special device supplied with
the kit. A CD-ROM with graphics software is also
supplied for problem-free designing and
printing of labels.
Labels can be printed in color or black and white
using laser or inkjet printers. They are then
stuck on to the CDs using the applicator.
This way you can produce perfectly labelled
Neato CD professional pak
- Label software for Mac 'CD FACE TM'
- Label software for Windows 'Design Express Vers. 1.1'
- Jewel case design facility
- 60 professionally designed background images
- Templates for Windows and Mac
- Improved Neato base and dowel
We have all Neato Label colors and Jewel Case refills on stock!
Neato Labels are available in a broad palette of colors:
White, gold, silver gray, teal, yellow, violet, coral, dusty rose,
soft green, grayish blue, reddish tan and crystal clear (transparent)
- 100 Labels color or white
- 100 Labels transparent
- 20 Sets Jewel Case Refill
- 100 Sets Jewel Case Refill
- Distributor: SoundPool GmbH, Postbox 1112, D-74373 Zaberfeld/Germany
- Phone: +49-7046-90215
- Fax/BBS: +49-7046-90315
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet: http://www.soundpool.de
- Last updated: 25 September 1997